We look at Logistics from a buying perspective and try to eliminate the usual pitfalls to ensure our clients can focus on their own business and not have to focus on the imports.
- #Critical Path Management – flagging every step of the way – managing the process from inception to shipment- so you can have peace of mind knowing your shipment is being monitored all the way.
- #Containerisation – maximise on cost effective shipping by filling containers where possible.
- #Consolidation – can consolidate various items from various factories into one container to avoid additional LCL charges – also leverage across clients to achieve minimum order requirements. (as long as the goods is shipping from the same province.) We currently have warehouses in the North and South of China where this can take place.
- #Storage Facility (on request) – improving initial cost outlay for our clients where required to achieve MOQ(minimum order quantity) for ongoing product and to ensure quick response for critical items.
- #Admin – All paperwork and insurance up to shipment – further assistance in terms of Forwarders and Clearance can be appointed on your behalf (on request)